Saturday, August 13, 2011

SLOW DOWN! Project Nursery Pics :)

In the beginning of this experience (of being pregnant) I was very excited and nervous. How are we going to live with 1 income and be able to raise a child? What am I going to do with myself while G is at work? I must say when you get to the end of pregnancy.. All those thoughts go away. I am OVERWHELMED with excitement that our little boy will be here in close to a month (crossing fingers that I don't go over!). 




I saw this today:






 and I must say the whole experience FLEW by! Although I feel like these last couple of weeks are going to drag, I am somewhat sad that I wont feel the little kicks or stretches. But I am more excited to see him in my arms!!!



Our Nursery Pics *The After*













Have a great weekend!!
Remember to email (diforlove@email.com)  / Tweet me /
 or respond to Monday's Fashion Post about your favorite Kardashian fashion style! 

1 comment:

Annie said...

LOVE his name letters!!! :)