Monday, April 18, 2011

Nursery Challenge Accepted

So i decided to take a tackle about the organization of our baby "nook".  


The challenge: A baby nook in the same room as our bedroom. I am so determined to create the baby's own space rather than "shared" space. We have 11x17.. which is enough room. I have searched high and low on google looking up inspirational pics of other moms or had shared room with a nursery. Basically the searches I saw were a crib in the room. No "separate space" or room. So I accepted the challenge this spring break to design a cute little nook for our LO in the same room. 


Here are pics of our bedroom: 











If you have any pics or links you would like to share... Please do not hesitate! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We're keeping our guest bed in the baby room because we have no where else we can put it. So I have definitely began taking measurements and planning the layout. We really just want a crib and a dresser - we'll put the changing station on top of the dresser.