A month since I updated? WOW! A lot has been going on and I guess I forgot about this thing! Well I am still here.. VERY PREGNANT and VERY HORMONAL! I am totally done. My body had enough. I am going to the doctor on Thursday and begging him to end this. My sciatic hurts to the point where I can't feel my left leg anymore. I have had terrible headaches despite the medication he put me on. I hate peeing 3-4 times a night. I feel like I need to camp out infront of the bathroom.
G started work last week and I was an emotional mess. I have never sat home and "relaxed" all day! I know all of you are probably saying "tough life". I am an extreme workaholic! I love teaching and hoping that I get something in January.
Well Anthony is 10 days away from his due date! We are so excited! I can't wait to see who he loooks like!
I am also featured today on Jen from a 'A Girl in Pearls & A Boy with Toys' blogspot Monday's Mama!
Goo check it out!
1 comment:
be ready any time now momma!!! my water broke when i was 39 weeks exactly, i wasn't dilated or anything. my baby boy C is now 4 months old! i LOVED being prego and the whole process of having my boy and everything were the most amazing days!! i'm so excited for you! :) oh and the nursery is adorable!! :)
p.s. found you through jen!
Post a Comment