So i have been really awful at blogging lately. we headed back to work this week and I went kicking and screaming. On top of that we had midterms all week. It snowed here in New York and despite every other school in region closing, our district remained open. I sure thought that we might have a half day but we received an email around 11 am stating that school will remain open for the day. Oh Friday! Life has been pretty stressful. Work has been insane with the rumors of what the budget might be. We will have to wait and see.
I hope all the bloggies out there had a wonderful holiday and fantastic new years! We sure did here! I have to catch up on my 30 day blog challenge that I am oh so behind on!
Happy Friday :)
Festive AF
3 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment