Just hours before the New Year here in New York.. Here are my 2010 Picture Review! Highlights from my life this year! Enjoy :) See you next year!
January
Suit up 2010 - Our group of friends loves the show 'How I met Your Mother'. We decided each January we will have our own Suit Up day where we celebrate our friendship and new beginnings. There are pics from las year. Note: G is not in these pics because he was suffering with the flu. Hopefully he'll be nice and healthy for Suit Up 2011
February
March
St. Pattys Fiestives
April
Julian's 1st Birthday Party
May
My amazing bridal shower
June
July
Our amazing wedding day and honeymoon
August
G 26th and my 25th Birthday at Yankee Stadium
G 26th and my 25th Birthday at Yankee Stadium
September
I met Ryan Andrew
I met Ryan Andrew
October
November
My first NY Jets Game

















No comments:
Post a Comment