So I guess through life everyone has a role model that they look up to. I have no really too time out to serious this of who my role model is.... I might have to say that its my parents...This pic is from my college graduation in 2007.
Note: My hair is so curly and wavy because it rained throughout the whole college graduation
Song that makes me cry :
When I was 16 years old I lost my best friend and partner in crime. She died at the age of 17 to a disease called RSDS which is a nerve disorder. To this day I miss her everyday. I often wonder what would my life be like if she were around. I know shes shining down from heaven and we'll be together one sweet day xoxo<3




2 comments:
"One Sweet Day" always makes me cry. It usually makes me think of my Granny that died when I was in 3rd grade. Hope you have a Happy New Year!
-Sunny Gurl
morningcupofblog.blogspot.com
Found you on 20sb! I'm married to my hs sweetheart and am a dog mom as well! Hope you come stop on by over to my blog!
http://enjoythislifeofours.blogspot.com/2011/01/bathroom-renovation...
Trish
Post a Comment