Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lots to talk about - Top 2 Tuesday

I have not been out of my house in 42 hours. Well, thats a lie. I walked the dog a bunch of times but I have not "left" to go out since Sunday. I honestly have no desire too. G went down to Atlantic City for the night, so I stayed home and watched some Lifetime Movies, ate cookie dough and felt sorry for myself. I heated some left over chicken and made some roasted potatoes had some beers and watched the 1st half of the Saints/Falcons game. It got me to thinking: When did I become such a beer drinking, football watching lunatic. I bleed for football. Last night I sat in front of the TV and was yelling at Drew Brees for all his mistakes. Like he's going to listen to me. Right? I am sitting in anticipation for G to get home this afternoon and ask me: "So love where are we going to watch the Eagles game tonight?" He labels me as an "Angry Jets fan" and refuses to watch football with me because I get "too emotionally" involved. I find it hysterical that I catch him at times just watching me and my reaction. Sundays here are crazy, especially when both the Giants and the Jets are on. G is a good sport though, always rooting for my team. Here is a pic of us from the Thanksgiving JETS game we went to this year: 












New Years Resolutions


  1. To cook at home more - G and I eat out 3 times a week sometimes twice a day. I think I am pretty good cook, so I should put my skills to use. $150 additional for dining out is not acceptable lifestyle anymore. I need to fight my wings, margarita and texas cheese fries cravings and stay home. Although, its not New Years yet right?
  2. Work out - I need to get back into shape. Although people say haven't gained any weight, my Lucky jeans said I did. I split two pairs of Zoe Straight legs in 2 days. Pretty sad huh? (By though, totally eating cookie dough while I write this. Don't judge me! ;)  ) 

Day 13 - Blog Challege - Non- Fiction Book


Amazing story about a man who built schools for young girls in the Middle East.  This is our current 7th grade book we are reading. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great list! Best wishes to you and your family in the New Year!

Erin said...

Stopping by from Top 2 Tuesday! Great picks for resolutions! And I tried reading Three Cups of Tea, but just couldn't get into it. Maybe I need to give it another shot.

All for Love said...

Thanks everyone! @Erin - the younger readers of three cups of tea is an easy and quick read. :) hope everyone has a great new year!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Great resolutions! Let me know if you need some fabulous dinner recipes! Newly following =-)

Jill said...

hahaa That's funny about you and football it sounds like u get more into it than your husband! :) I feel like i drink more sometimes than I did in college so it's weird. I wanna cook more at home too, but going out is so much easier, but too expensive!