Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My first blog giveaway! - Mani/Pedi Giveaway!

I did this last year and it was such a success!!  
To launch up my new blog and welcome new readers I decided to this again.

Everyone loves mani/pedis! I decided to give a mani/pedi giveway.
 The package will include:

1 Nail and Toe Clipper

3 Shades of nail polish your choice of colors 


1 Quick Drying Nail Polish 


1 spa hand towel 


Nail Filers


The ultimate mani/pedi package! Giveaway will end 2/7/11.
 Just in time for Valentines Day!


Three simple ways to enter: 


1) Follow me on blogger
2) Leave a comment and tell me: what your three favorite nail color polishes?
3) Feature this giveaway on your blog. Spreading the word never hurts :) 




Winners will be drawn at 8pm on 2/7/11. Items will be mailed to winner to the address given. One entry per blog.  



8 comments:

Bracey Pate said...

Newest follower from Top 2 Tuesday...this giveaway is a great idea! I hope to do one after I gain a few more followers. My favorite polish colors are orange, pink, and red, but I've always thought about trying a darker color one day (maybe a brown or deep purple).

braceypate.blogspot.com
braceypate.etsy.com

Mrs. Boom said...

I just followed you :)

Mrs. Boom said...

My three favorite nailpolish colors are plum, drak red and pale, pale pink (such as Essie Ballet Slippers).

krystal said...

follower!

krystal said...

I love Zoya polish! Favorite colors -- anything hot pink, purple, teal, pink

Kendra said...

I am a follower

Kendra said...

My three favorite colors are: Wicked, Bordeaux and ballet slippers

Gina said...

I love OPI and Essie colors, my favorites (in no particular order) are: Essie's Ballet Slippers, Essie's Wicker and OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark.