Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday- Spring Looks


Since I'm going to be a momma in September, 
I am starting to look at cute maternity outfits for the spring that I can wear to work. 

This is from Motherhood Maternity 
It's $25.45 and so cute. I love the pink and black ribbon. 


This is my ALL TIME favorite. 
It's from Ann Taylor Maternity for $50



Top 2 Tuesday is featured at The Undomestic Momma 
It's one of my favorite blogs; go check it out! 


3 comments:

Molly said...

Both are super cute!

I have a September kiddo too, its nice that you only really have to shop for spring/summer!

Cute blog!

Kit said...

Super cute stuff! Congrats on the little poppy seed :) I am a new follower!!!!

Mrs. Boom said...

Absolutely LOVE the second look! Ridiculous that I was only pregnant a year ago and the clothes are still getting better every day. FYI - I heard that Forever 21 just launched their Maternity line on their website. might want to check it out.