
Total weight gain/loss: stay the same
Maternity clothes: not yet but shopping "just in case"
Stretch marks: none
Sleep: Barely... Up at least 3 times to pee..
Best moment this week: Getting the beta results back... and finally realizing there is a baby in there
Gender: unknown... i "feel" its a girl still
Belly button in or out?: In
Craving: I dont think anything this week.
What I miss: Apple martinis and Margaritas on a Friday night
What I am looking forward to: our nursery "corner" planning
Weekly Wisdom: Don't worry about what other people think
Milestones: out of the poppy seed stage!!!
Dear Baby,
You are 5 weeks old in mommy's tummy today. All immediate family know about you but we are still keeping you a secret until you are a little bit more grown. Mommy has been very tired lately. I wish I could see you know but I know you are worth waiting for.
During this week you have a your own heartbeat! You are starting to form your stomach, liver, and heart. You are growing into your own little person!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy




No comments:
Post a Comment