Sunday, May 1, 2011

Yes. It's another Royal Wedding Post.

I bet by now you have seen the dress, the highlights, and started reading blogs about the royal wedding. I woke up at 2:30 EST. I have watched the wedding coverage, wedding, kiss, taught 7th graders and I am still going. So without futher a-do.. Here are my opinions about the wedding. However, I am not giving you the boring play by play. Just my top 10 wedding moments of the day!!


Just like David Letterman.. 




My top 10 favorite moments of the Royal Wedding DAY (MEDIA STYLE)


#10 - Prince William and Prince Harry arrive at Westminster Abbey


I love the red uniform. He looks so Handsome here. A true Prince Charming!



#9 -  The Mother of the Bride 

Simply Beautiful! Very Elegant! 



#8 - The British Tradition - Hats!<3
Princess Beatrice's (right) hat is the most talk about fashion foe of the day! However, I love the tradition of hats. I think it's very elegant and respectful! C'mon America let's do this!


#7 - Pippa Middleton 
She is so pretty and definetly photographed well on the wedding day. Her dress for both the wedding and reception we're beatiful! 







#6 - The stares.... 
Prince William and Princess Kate stared into each others eyes several times during the ceremony. Really does show the world that they love each other. 




#5 - The Balcony Kiss



#4 - The transportation





#3 - Reception Dress



#2 - The Vows




#1 - THE DRESS!!!!




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love this top 10! I loved every moment of the wedding!