Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday.. Monday.. RAMBLE!

G and I had a great Easter. Although we didn't take pics, we enjoyed relaxing and hanging out with the fam. This easter was extra special because my family and G's family spent it together. Everyone had a great time. We had classic holiday moments and everyone is excited to spend the next one with Baby AJ. 


Today is our last day of Spring Break. WAHHHHH. However, I am so ready for the summer. I can't wait to do nothing all day, layout *IN* the pool, and relax. We have 10 weeks of work left and although I am a little sad that soon I have to pack up my desk and be a stay at home mom next year. I AM SO EXCITED for september and to see my baby boy! 


ANDDD.. 


I POPPED! I have a tiny baby bump. I will post pics later on! I know some of you are dying to see! 


G and I are going to see Arthur this afternoon and dinner at the IL. 






T MINUS 4 DAYS TILLLLLL : 







3 comments:

Erika said...

Yes! belly pictures:-)

Jill said...

fun! Can't wait for Royal Wedding either :)

Mrs. H said...

Definitely want to hear what you thought of Arthur....oh and post some pics of the baby bump!!!