Well sort of.... I am so excited about having a baby boy! I want him here now! As my husband puts it: "I am going to be the only woman of the house.. surrounded by her boys." G is thrilled and couldn't be any happier. Going into the ultrasound we were very open on names. Anthony has been on our mind since we started "seriously dating". As soon as the tech said "Can you guess?". I immediately started crying. (Although he didn't see me) I knew it was my little AJ.
Right after we drove to Buy Buy Baby. G went nuts. I couldn't hold him back. Here are a few of our favorite things.
What was/is your favorite item on your baby registry?
2 comments:
Registering is so fun -- How great!!
Awwwww so cute. That train is Drew's FAVORITE toy. We have the big one that winds up. Kohls has a bunch of cute boy toys for really cheap.
Post a Comment