Nini over at Nini Says had this amazing survey about her and her husband. I loved reading about it and figure I would share a little about myself and my bestfriend.
Enjoy :)
How long have you been together?
Dated Since: 11/22/00
Engaged: 4/12/08
Engaged: 4/12/08
Married: 7/09/10
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We met in October of 2000. He was my football player and I was his cheerleader.
I was a Sophmore and G was a Junior in High School
Who asked who out?
He asked me out via AIM. lol
Did you go to the same school?
Yup! He is a year older than me so a head of me in high school.
He played football while I was cheerleading and he and I were paired together!
Who is the most sensitive?
I am! G is sensitive but I am sensitive over every little thing.
Lately, the pregnancy had many super sensitive so G has been walking on eggshells lol
What about pets?
We have our one and only furbaby. His name is Bubba
He is our love and our life (right now)
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
ALL THE TIME!
Usual Spots: Chilis, Buffalo Wild WIngs, Dave and Busters.
Today for lunch we had: Bobby Flay Burger Palace
Where is the furthest you have traveled together as a couple?
We have been Atlantic Coast Babes. We plan on going to Alaska in 2013.
I guess the Caribbean. We have been to Puerto Rico, Bermuda, Turks and Caicos,
St. Thomas
Who has the craziest exes?
If you asked the both of us we would look at each other and say ME.
Who has the worst temper?
My husband. He has the Silicilan temper.
He gets mad quickly and nothing holds him back.
Who does the cooking?
Def. me. DH even said to me today "what do i do with these quesdillias". WOAH!
I am the cook, meal planner, and food shopper. He just goes with it
Who is more social?
We both have the same personality.
We can talk to anyone and make friends anywhere we go.
Sometimes we are "too friendly".
Who is the neat freak?
My husband. Hands down. NEAT FREAK! He is OCD about everything.
I don't mind because I have a clean house!
However, at work he is the opposite. I have the neat desk and he has the messy desk.
Who is the most stubborn?
We are both pretty stubborn.... I am for somethings but so is my husband
Who hogs the bed?
We bought a king so we would get rid of the problem!
DH always seem to find his way over.
DH always seem to find his way over.
Who wakes up earlier?
My husband! He wakes up at 4:30 am on weekdays to go to the gym.
I am lucky if I can get out of bed for work!
I am lucky if I can get out of bed for work!
Where was your first date?
Our highschool. We went to see a school play.
Although, I paid for my own ticket. We sat with friends.
And I went to party and he went home after the play.
How long did it take to get serious?
Hmmmm...
I thought we were serious in high school but we were on and off so many times.
Probably not till college.
Who eats more?
ME! Now that I am pregnant I am eating 3 meals a day and snacks!
Who does the laundry?
DH does the laundry! Thats he job while I cook :)
Who drives when you are together?
Its a toss up. We share roles of driving.
Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong?
Lately, its been DH. But depending on the fight and whats going on we sometimes leave it alone and not talk about it again.
Who wears the pants in the relationship?
It's a 50/50 role in my eyes. He does a lot of work around here. Even though I take care of the bills, cooking and planning. He takes care of our puppy and makes sure I am safe.
Who eats more sweets?
Him. He could bath in chocolate if you asked him too!
He is my world. My life and my Everything! I am head over heels in love with him.
I fall in love with him more and more everyday.
I am so excited to start our new chapter in September.
I am looking forward to reading eveyone's love story! It was so much fun fill this out and going through pics to share!!!! Thanks for reading!




















4 comments:
You guys are SO adorable! What a history you two have! I wish DH and I had that same long history but no he had to be a punk and leave me in HS.
This is cute, I think I'll steal it too! :)
Very Cute! I stole this as well!
Love it. I am going to post one too if that's ok:-)
Post a Comment