I have been super busy all week! Not only was last week emotionally draining so was this week! On Thursday I received an email to report down to adminstration at 11:15. Yup. I got my pink slip. HOWEVER, they gave me hope that not only do they want me as teacher they are in the process of hiring back several teachers who they have excessed. She was very hopeful and keeping her fingers cross that by June I will have my assignment for next year.
My husband was right behind me and next in line for an appointment. He received BETTER news. He's next in line to be hired back and they are very optomistic and hopeful that it will be only a matter of weeks before he is back in the office. They hired back a woman who was ahead of him. The Asst. Superentendent did not even give him a healthcare form because she is so hopeful he won't need one. (STILL CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR US!)
I decided once G has a job that I will go back to school (assuming I will not be working) and get my ABA license. Not only will I be more marketable with my Special Ed. cert, I will also have the option of working full time for an agency making my own hours during the week. This is going to be great for the baby! In order to receive my license I will have to do 1500 hours of ABA therapy. HOLY CRAP! Best news: I found out I can work full time and count my hours! In my eyes thats amazing.
So the plan is:
- I will take an online class in September for my Birth-Grade 2 certification. (I only need one class)
- Apply to Hunter College (in NYC) and enroll in the ABA program for the Spring Semester)
- Go back to work in January for an agency
- Place our condo on the market in Feburary
- Hopefully it will sell like hot cakes!
- Look for a house closer to our parents
What do you guys think??? Things are kind of on a slow rise up hill!
Anyway onto the love of my life... BABY C!
How far along: 14 weeks (Size – Lemon)
Maternity Clothes: NOPE! still looking good in my pre-pregnancy clothes!
Sleep: Starting to become uncomfortable sleeping on my back.
Food Craving: Really anything haha (except chicken)
Gender: Still thinking Team Pink... I think G is slowly starting to think so as well.. We find out April 19th!
What I'm looking forward to: Our April 19th Ultrasound!!
Weekly Wisdom: The best is yet to come!!!





1 comment:
That's a lot of good news:)
Post a Comment