It's been a while and let me say I have a lot to talk about. First, I would like to say thanks for emails and the support on my last blog about my husband and our jobs. In ended up that the worst has happened and we (the both) of us will be excessed in June. I am more devastated about my husband. He is a wonderful coach and passionate teacher. There is still a light of hope. If he gets this class that is supposed to be coming in then he will teach it. The only thing we are waiting on is the Superintendent, parents, and the OK by the board! Please keep your fingers crossed!!! As for myself, I will be doing a lot of blogging with my little one! Since I will be 9 months pregnant in September I will be taking September - October off (if G doesn't have a solid job) and we will both return to work hopefully after the baby. If G is still working on the school I will take a year off to spend with my little one. It will be tight but I will be able to collect unemployment to pull in some income.
I am officially out of my 1st trimester. YAY! Time has been flying and my little one has been growing and growing. I owe you guys a bump pic and 14 week update.
Week 13
Maternity Clothes: About to get into them. Last button in my regular clothes is holding on by thread.
Sleep: Other than the emotional stress - im sleeping like a baby :)
Food Craving: Anything but chicken!
Gender: Today I think it's a girl. Everyone else is saying boy
What I'm looking forward to: My doctor's appointment on Tuesday! I literally can't wait to see my LO again!
Weekly Wisdom: People keep telling me; "Everything happens for a reason" I hope they are right!
Andddd Week 13 belly






2 comments:
Sorry to hear about the job situation:-( I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Your bump is so cute!!! As for the flutter, you are really tiny so i am sure it was the baby. Mine happened around 14 weeks or so and was super low down and felt like a little finger wiping across my insides (like a tickle). Onwards to the 2nd trimester!
That stinks about the job situation. Praying it all works out for you!
Post a Comment