Stop saying it because I feel fat. I am a pretty fit person but as soon as feel my thighs touch I go crazy. I am still fitting into my skinny jeans and size 2 American Eagle Size, BUT it feels so good to unbutton them. I couldn't work out this weekend because I caught a head cold that quickly spread to my chest. I was in so much pain and so sick that I couldn't leave my eyes open. I finally went to the doctor and got some medicine that helped get rid of the sore.
G and I went to the mall last night for dinner and after we took a walk around. We stopped at Baby Gap and Destination Maternity. He proceeded to look at me and say "you're finally accepting this huh?" I wanted to punch him in the face. He is not going through changes and he doesnt feel like there is 10lbs of water in his stomach. I tell him he should bow to my feet.
I will be updating my blog throughout the day... First up. Blog Challenge winner will be posted this afternoon! Thanks for being patient :)
Lots of hugs!
Festive AF
3 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment