As much as I feel "fat" today, I know I am going to miss this pic... UH!
Today: I have some face acne, sick with a sinus infection, my upper thighs feel like they are HUGE! I still can get into my size 2 American Eagle jeans however, they are getting a little snug... I think maybe I can get a week or so out of them..
So what do you guys think? Boy or Girl????
Festive AF
3 years ago





3 comments:
Can't believe you are 7 weeks already. You most def are going to miss this belly in another 7 months. You look fabulous. I cant wait to see you with a baby bump. Hope you feel better soon.
awww! I'm no mommy-to-be, but I can only imagine the excitement you're feeling. Enjoy the last few weeks in your normal jeans...but I'm sure you'll be back to them in no time after the baby. Can't wait to follow along with your progress! xoxo {av}
Aww 7 weeks already! Yay :)
Post a Comment