Saturday, February 26, 2011

Children's Books

I am getting ready to start purchasing children's books for the "nursery" corner. I never had books in my house growing up we always went to the library. But I would like to have a collection of books that the baby can flip through we he/she is older. I am not sure about those books where you record your voice and the it reads to baby. A little freaky for a toddler right? 


This one is my favorite: 


I need your help.... 
What books are in your nursery?
What were some of your favorite books to read as a kid?

Post your answer in comments! 


4 comments:

Sonya said...

Eric Carle books are good. So are Sandra Boynton books.

Kendra said...

We love, Goodnight Moon, Miss Spiders Tea Party, and any sensory books. He loves to touch things. I also rec board books. He tears books to shreds so board books are a must for several years.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I loooove Goodnight Moon too, but this one looks so sweet!

steffers said...

Love Love Love "Guess How Much I Love You"....but if i had to add...I would say "On the Night You Were Born" (I cry everytime) and Goodnight Moon....I too love the Boynton books.