TEAM GREEN!!!
I can't explain how excited I am for football season! This is the time of year that G and I really enjoy to spend with each other since we are HUGE football fans. We started a tradition last year that has really, saved us money and allowed us to enjoy the games. We call it SANDWICH SUNDAY!!!!!!! We can't wait to have AJ come into the world and share the tradition together. I bleed green and white.. G, well he bleeds Blue (yes, NY Giants). It gets loud in my house, lots of cursing and drinks. I wouldn't have it any other way!
Heres a rundown of a typical Sunday.....
8:00 am - wakeup - breakfast - shower - feed/walk dog
10:00 am - clean the house (just in case company comes over)
11:30 am - head to our favorite Italian deli to get sandwiches!
G- med. hero - Italian Combo no onions.. lettuce, tomato, oil and vinger
Me- med. hero - Italian Combo no ham sub with prosciutto, lettuce, tomato, o/v
or
med. hero - Prosciutto, fresh mozzerella, sun dried tomatoes, balsamic
12:00 pm - head home for pregame show. beer on tap.
1:00 pm - Game 1 - Here in NY they flip flop... If the Giants are on at 1, the Jets are on at 4.. unless they play a night game. Sandwiches are consumed :)
4:00 pm - Game 2 - Giants or JETS..
6:00 pm - Dinner is served.. Usually its something light because of the large heros consumed at lunch! Dog fed/walked!
8:00 pm - Ice cream sundues.. and bed time routine
Me and G at my 1st Football Game - Thanksgiving 2010
Jets v. Cinn. Bengals
(If you can't tell G had too many beers)
Visit Mr and Mrs Smith let us know who your favorite team is!







3 comments:
Love that you have a routine. My routine consumes watching football..the end.
I NEVER would have guessed you like the Jets....lol.
Haha sounds like a family feud! :)
Post a Comment