Friday, June 24, 2011

Fridayyyyyy!!!


- Friday - 

Last Day of the school year! It's bitter sweet for me. I am not going back in September, however, I am still teaching summer school. 

-Saturday- 
My cousin's engagement party in Staten Island! 
She was in my wedding and my sister's.
 So now we are in hers! It should be fun! 





-Sunday- 
Take me out to the ball game! 



G and I (and baby in belly) are heading to our first Old Timer's Day baseball game at Yankee Stadium. Since the ticket gives you access to both games. G and I are going to the Mohegan Sun Club in Yankee Stadium for lunch and to watch the game. Then we will head to our seats (thanks to his Uncle!) for the 2:00 game!!




1 comment:

Mix of 6 Blog said...

Congrats on your last day of school. And enjoy that game.

Newest follower from Fun Fridays!