I decided to Spring into action by doing a great giveaway. The winner will receive a $20 giftcard to itunes as well as a "special surprise".
Heres what you need to do to enter.
How do you win?
Mandatory Entries:
1) Follow All for Love via Google Friend Connect
2) Mention this blog giveaway in your blog and receive 5 EXTRA ENTRIES! (More chances to win!)
Optional Entries:
2) Follow All For Love on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway linking back to this post
Deadline Ends: May 24th at Midnight! Get your entries in and remember to earn those extra entries!!!




12 comments:
I am a follower. I will mention this in my blog for tomorrow's post so I will post another comment when I do that =)!
I'm a follower.
Following! =)
thanks ladies!!! remember to blog about the entry to be eligible!! xoxo
Blogged!!!!
http://booksrecipesandlifeohmy.blogspot.com/2011/05/giveaway-tv-talk-and-favorite-movies.html
I'm a new follower! (sadly no blog or twitter to comment on...)
thanks for following :)
Tweeted! http://twitter.com/KrystalS/status/68369824551677952
I'm a new follower!! :)
Tweet Tweet!
http://twitter.com/#!/JLoBug/status/68370931369779200
blogged! http://www.krystalskitsch.com/2011/05/wee-bit-wednesday-totally-random.html
I'm a new follower... Found you via Jennifer's blog
Post a Comment