Thursday, May 19, 2011

Backkkk- 22 weeks. bump. life :)

I am back!!! I needed a little break from my computer/blog world. I needed to do some hardcore reflection on life changing events. I can't be but over the moon excited for our little boy! I want time to pass so he can get here already! However, I am satisfied to feel him kick every night. Especially during sporting events. Today, I am 22 weeks pregnant and feeling great. G and I are happy to spend the summer together and relax. He decided not to go crazy looking for a job because we would like to get away to our family shore house for a while. I cant wait to breathe beach air!!! 




We ordered  baby furniture from Babies R Us and got an amazing deal!!! It is so cute. I mentioned before that I am conducting Operation Nursery Challenge. It's almost in full effect here. As soon as the furniture arrives and G assembles it I will be able to play around with ideas! 

Here are my 22 week stats: 




How far along: 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: As of last OB appt, +16
Maternity clothes: Just pants still. I am still fitting in my regular shirts
Stretch marks: still nothing :) 
Sleep: Sometimes I am ok. Other times my siatica kicks in and it sucks!
Best moment this week: Hearing my little guys heartbeat! 
Gender: Team Blue :) 
Belly button in or out?: Still in. YESSSSSS
Craving: italian ices and soft served ice cream!
What I miss: cocktails with my husband
What I am looking forward to: the end of the school year in 5 weeks!
Weekly Wisdom: none this week
Milestones: Getting kicked. it was amazing! 


AND THE BUMP.... 





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

aww it's growing!!! YAY! You are gonna be so cute pregnant.