Friday, April 15, 2011

I O U - Week 17/bump



Week 17 

I believe I owe my bloggie friends some pics and baby updates. G and I have been non stop at work because of CSE meetings. We are exhausted. I am happy to say today starts my spring break! HOLLAAA


How far along? 17 weeks



Total weight gain/loss:  was up +1 on 3/22.. will weigh in on 4/22

Maternity clothes?:  yes please.. jeans and some shirts... 

Symptoms: morning sickness like crazy!!!

Stretch marks?: no :) thank god! ::knock on wood::

Sleep: will be getting plenty this spring break! 

Movement: i feel gas bubbles which could mean the baby is moving but not entirely sure

Food cravings: watermelon italian ice

Gender: We find out Tuesday! Vote what you think on the side of my page!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? Innieee

What I miss:  my drinks.. applemartini and 2 for 1 with the hubby on a saturday night!

What I am looking forward to: finding out the sex of the baby!!!

Milestones: last week in my 4th month!!! Bring on month #5 :) 



Here we go! Bump Picssss







2 comments:

Jen said...

Yay I can't believe you find out so soon! You must be SO excited!! :)

Kendra said...

Cutest little bump!!!!