Sunday, March 6, 2011

Baby Boy Nursery Ideas

My husband and I put together some ideas tonight. 
We decided if it is a BOY we will being doing a Train Theme. 
We also decided on a name :) 
Here are some stuff we are working on IF it is a boy!


We will be having our glider in the corner. So I thought this was cute. 
(no we aren't naming our child Benjamin Cole)

Love the decal :) 

Receiving Blanket. So friggen cute

Pottery Barn Kids - Bedding Set


4 comments:

Fran said...

Love all of these, so cute! :)

steffers said...

Love all the ideas! Love the train theme if a boy. I have PBK bedding also...keep watching for sales!

Unknown said...

I tell ya, Pottery Barn does it right!!!

Dennis Reldoff said...

This website must be the best resource provided the subjects conversed. I regularly discover myself coming back and looking for a lot more things. Not sure where you uncover all this information, but it’s wonderful. Thank you!
baby registry