Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday


Over at The Undomestic Momma, she has a great Top 2 Tuesday.


Things I learned from my parents/grandparents.



1. Family First - I love my family and through the years we have become a lot stronger. No matter what argument or disagreement we are a family. My entire family from extended cousins have this motto. Some of the male cousins took matters into their own hands... 













My Wedding July 2010
2. Sisters are for life- My mom always told me that not everyone in life gets to have sisters. So even though we argue and fight at times, when we are together its always a good time. Here is a few pics of me and my younger sisters :)
Sisters<3 May 1992


October 2005
June 2007<3

My sisters weddings July 2009


My Bridal Shower May 2010


So what do you think of the new layout????? YAY!!!! I am obsessed with it! Thanks to Jen over at Munchkin Land Blog Design! Her button is on the side!



I am new to Twitter and need some new friends. Follow me by clicking the little birdie below :)





3 comments:

Beth McC. said...

Family First! Thats my family motto and I love it!!

All for Love said...

great motto to live by!!! :)

Mrs. H said...

Your mom is so right not everyone gets to have a sister. I asked my parents for a sister from the time I was able to talk till I was 16.....still waiting! Great motto "Family First"