Monday, February 21, 2011

ROYAL WEDDING MONDAY!

My obsession with the Royal Wedding kept me occupied all weekend. So without futher ado I would like present to you Royal Wedding Monday. I wanted to share information from the wedding as well as see pictures of my bloggies at their wedding. 


Todays Hot Topic: Wedding Invitations!
The Queen has sent out over 1,900 invitations to the wedding of Princess William and Miss Kate Middletown. (Mine should be here any day now ;) ) Guest list includes Kayne West, The Beckhams and Elton John. EXCLUDED: The Obamas (due to security), Sarah Fergursion. 


"Each bears the queen’s royal seal and invites guests to attend the ceremony at 11 a.m. Attendees are asked to dress in “uniform, morning coat or lounge suit.” Around 600 people will later attend a lunch reception at Buckingham Palace hosted by the queen, while just 300 are invited to a formal wedding dinner and dance at the palace."- New York Times



So here it is... The Royal Wedding Invitation! What do you think?






On your blog post your wedding invitation! Let us know how many guest you had, the inspiration to your design and any gossip about who was invited! When you post on your blog, make sure you link it up to this page to share! Lets have fun on Monday!!! 

2 comments:

Jill said...

I want an invite!!!
I really hope they show it on TV. Westminster Abbey is beautiful

Bracey Pate said...

Why is Kanye invited?? That's too funny!