For the past week I have been thinking about whether or not the dog sleeping with us in a factor of my itchy throat. I ignored it and kept going with my week. I mean come on.. who could resist this face when he is sleeping. Again, Bubba melted momma's heart...
So last night I woke up at 4 am. Couldn't breathe out of my nose, itchy throat, headache.. no fever.. THANK GOD! I got up and proceeded to do my third middle of the night pee. I rubbed some Vicks Vapor rub under my nose and turned on my Keurig. Hot water and honey did the trick. I took that with ONE tablet of Benadryl, turned on the tv and watched True Life on MTV. Ironically enough it was True Life: I can't sleep. I fell asleep for about an hour and half before going back into my comfy king size bed. I fell asleep (with the dog in bed) till 8:30.
Best words I heard all day: Babe, don't worry about the dog today. I got him. Sleep until whenever! UH! Love you my smart wise husband! He served me my cheerios in bed and even ran out to Riteaid to get me some medicine. Love him!<3
Well now I am stranded in bed all day watching Top Chef All Stars. I keep calling out to my husband: "Babe I want Italian tonight" "Babe Mexican sounds good!" "Babe, breakfast for dinner?" I know I am driving him crazy!
BLAH! Coming soon my 7 week (not so) bump picture!
Remember to sign up for my beauty mani/pedi giveaway!






1 comment:
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well sweetie!
Post a Comment