My long time blog friend Jen over at A Girl in Pearls and a Boy with Toys host Fun Fridays!
It's simple.
What are you doing this weekend?
I have had off the last week from work so I have been bumming around in the morning.
9:00 am - The Doctors
10:00 am - Wendy Williams Show
11:00 - Catch the Repeat of yesterday's Dr. OZ show
By noon my morning sickness has past and I am ready to party! Today I think I am going to attempt some 30 minutes of cardio at the gym and lift my upper body with some light weights. Tonight we're going bowling for my brother in laws birthday!
Zumba class in the morning then afternoon brunch with friends.
Getting ready to go back to work on Monday. This means laundry/cleaning/foodshopping
Not looking forward to it!








1 comment:
Sounds like a fun weekend; hope you are feeling well! xo
Post a Comment