Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Holy Coldness

It has been freezing this week in New York and more snow is on the way. Nights like tonight I would be conducting my very own "snow dance", I have been super busy at work that the potential thought of a snow day will drive me crazy.

My 5 minute commute this morning turned into a 25 minute "i hope i dont die" commute. We didn't have any sort of delay and the roads were not even touch with a plow. Thanks New York.

AND:

I am totally not ready for this weather warning that is up until Thursday. Take a look:













DONE with weather rant. Now if only I could be in a much warmer place, like BERMUDA!

1 comment:

Molly said...

I hear ya on the weather, we're going through the same thing in KS, although we're expecting a warm up for a FEW days, hallelujah! Snow or not, I'd give anything to be in NY- LOVE IT!