Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 1 - Biggest Accomplisment

There a few accomplishments that I am proud of thus far in my life.

#1:
With help from my husband we planned a great wedding. It was the best day of our life. And even though its not labeled as an "accomplishment", we are very proud that we contributed financhally to the biggest and best day of our life this far... 

#2 
Two years ago we adopted the best "our world". He is full of excitement, cuddles, and kisses. Rescuing this pup was the best "accomplishment". 

#3 

Two years ago my husband and I bought out first condo together. We were only 23 and 24 years old, about 4 months into our first full time job. We learned how to save money, balance a paycheck, and live with each other all before marriage. I am very proud we were able to do this together

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Welcome back to the blog-o-sphere. I've missed you and wondered where you went.